Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Clinic191 Theater Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
I treat every patient as if they are my own loved ones. I offer compassionate care that incorporates the patient’s needs whenever possible. I truly love to help people. It was what I was born to do. I love to smile. I make every effort to try to bring light to each person’s day in whatever little way I can.
I'm a full-time mom. In my spare time, I enjoy gardening; homesteading; natural, holistic health and wellness; being outdoors; and sewing, knitting and crocheting.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biology, Chemistry minor, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse/Gundersen Lutheran/Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, La Crosse, WI
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Catholic Medical Association
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
- Acne and rosacea
- Acute and chronic skin disease diagnosis and management
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Hair and nail diseases
- Skin cancer screening and treatment