Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of HealthBack pain basicsOctober 01, 2019
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I am excited to be part of an exceptional group of dedicated health care providers and staff who consistently provide the very best care for patients. I look forward to being part of this team to improve the health of patients living in northwest Wisconsin and throughout Mayo Clinic Health System by providing cutting-edge neurosurgery treatment options.
In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, including fishing, biking, hiking and spending time with family.
Training & Credentials
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- General Surgery and Neurologic Surgery, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- Orthopedic Spine: Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis Surgery, Barnes Hospital at Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurological Society of America
- Complex spinal surgeries
- General neurosurgery
- Intracranial and spinal tumors
- Spinal deformities, including scoliosis