My practice focuses on weight loss and lifestyle management. It is rewarding for me to work with individuals motivated to improve their health. It is wonderful to see their progress and the positive changes in their overall well-being as a result of weight management and lifestyle changes. I have been in Primary Care for over 30 years and now enjoy being in a focused practice.
I am an avid cyclist. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading and learning French.
Training & Credentials
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio
- Family Medicine, Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Lifestyle management
- Weight loss