Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
I am invested in providing a patient-centered approach to care. Through collaboration with a patient and their loved ones, and the rest of the patient’s care team, I utilize therapeutic tactics to create goals that are functional and important to what the patient would like to accomplish in therapy and in everyday life.
I’m originally from Lexington, Kentucky, and I’m a huge UK Wildcats fan. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, yoga, theatre, spending time outdoors and writing.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Speech Pathology and Audiology, University of South Florida
- Master's degree, Speech-Language Pathology, University of South Florida
- Tampa General Hospital, Florida
- Independent Living Pediatrics, Tampa, FL
- Medical SLP Collective
- Alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
- Motor speech disorders