Featured TopicKnowing and recording your family health historyApril 25, 2020
Patient StoriesGenetic counseling helps woman, family make informed health decisionsFebruary 13, 2020
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
Red Wing, MN
Hospital and Clinic701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
I chose Mayo Clinic Health System because of its dedication to its value that the needs of the patient come first. To me, this is more than just a value statement. This is truly my goal in every interaction I have with a patient. I aim to empower patients by educating them about their genetic information. I specialize in genetic counseling for family planning, prenatal and hereditary cancer syndromes.
In my free time, I enjoy binge-watching TV shows, cooking, hiking, and spending time with family, friends and my cat.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degrees, Biology and Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master’s degree, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology and Genetics, with a focus in genetic counseling, University of Minnesota-Minneapolis
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, Inc.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Wisconsin Genetic Counselors Association
- Family planning