I chose Mayo Clinic Health System so I could join other health care providers who show genuine concern for the health of the entire community.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family, hiking, camping, cross-country skiing and reading. I also am fluent in Spanish.
Training & Credentials
- Medical College of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Family Medicine, University of Minnesota-St. Paul
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Emotional and mental well-being
- Obstetrical care
- Preventive medicine