I strive to provide patient-centered care that is backed by research. I feel it is important for my patients to be an active participant in their care.
In my free time I enjoy being outside, boating and swimming.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Nursing, Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Program, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Instructor in Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Adult Medicine
- Palliative Care