I want to be your partner in health care and listen to your needs. I believe our partnership works well when education and accountability are combined.
I have 25 years of health care experience. Ten years of that was as a registered nurse and 15 years as a certified nurse practitioner.
I am married with 3 children and have lived in Iowa for 22 years. I enjoy swimming and biking. I participate in community theater and was chosen People’s Choice Award for best actress 2019.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Nursing, University of Iowa
- Master’s degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, South Dakota State University
- Rural Health Internship Sisseton, South Dakota Indian Health Services
- DOT Certified, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Diabetic management
- Family medicine
- Well-child visits
- Woman’s health