Speaking of HealthProtecting yourself against HPVNovember 23, 2020
I trained in a fast-paced, high-volume, and high-risk obstetric practice in Louisiana. My goal is to bring that knowledge and expertise to a small town practice and support and encourage you throughout your pregnancy. I appreciate the chance to participate in your care.
Outside of pregnancy care, my goal is to help with any female concerns or questions you have, while continuing to incorporate new and better treatments.
My wife and I moved to Fairmont in 2017. We both wanted to live in a small town in the Midwest, since that is where we grew up. We love exploring the outdoors with our Tibetan Mastiff.
Training & Credentials
- University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine, Vermillion, South Dakota
Internship & Residency
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Family planning
- Pregnancy with pre-existing hypertension or diabetes
- Women's health