Speaking of HealthWhat's that, you say? Hearing loss is a problemMarch 18, 2014
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
St. James, MN
Hospital and Clinic1101 Moulton and Parsons Drive, St. James, MN 56081
I will evaluate your hearing — sometimes in conjunction with medical evaluation — to determine the nature of hearing loss. I will recommend appropriate amplification if indicated.
I have been doing this for a long time and have extensive experience with all types of hearing problems. I was recently awarded honors from the Minnesota Academy of Audiology for my work as treasurer of the organization.
Outside of work, I am the core group leader of CBS (Community Bible Study) and on the Men’s Ministry Team at Bethel EFC. My personal interests include music — particularly the piano, playing "fetch and catch” with my poodle and Aussie shepherd, and watching murder mysteries with my wife on Netflix.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Florida
- University of Washington
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Board of Audiology (ABA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)