Heidi Back, C.N.M.
Birthing Centers, Midwifery, Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN), Prenatal Care, Women's Health
Locations & Services
Chippewa Falls, WI
Clinic611 First Ave., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
I am a passionate advocate for evidence-based practice, physiological birth and shared decision-making with families,” Carter says. “I chose to join Mayo Clinic Health System because we share the values of honesty, integrity, patient-centered care, research and diversity.
In my free time, I enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities, including camping and kayaking, as well as cooking, knitting and reading.
Training & Credentials
- Master’s degree, Nurse-midwifery, Frontier Nursing University, Hyden, KY
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care
- Cultural, familial and social needs
- LGBTQ+ population
- Providing individualized health care to women