Locations & Services
I utilize different modalities based on what best suits my patient, including cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, dialectical behavioral therapy, and solution-focused therapy. I have therapeutic toys and games to incorporate as needed to make our sessions more enjoyable and facilitate child engagement. Therapy with children and adolescents works best with parent involvement to varying degrees based on age.
I live with my husband and two young boys in St. Peter, Minnesota. I love spending time with them swimming, going to parks, going for stroller runs, coloring, and all the fun kid things. I’m also passionate about exercise, healthy eating and trying to maintain balance in life.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Social Work, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (L.I.C.S.W.)
- National Association of Social Work
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) evaluations and treatment including, executive functioning skills and behavioral therapy
- Family stressors and family-based interventions
- Working with children ages 6-18 and their families