Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
New Prague, MN
Hospital301 Second St. NE, New Prague, MN 56071
I deliver evidence-based care to all ages — especially newborns and children — who have audiologic concerns. I focus on my patient's needs and create a friendly, welcoming and safe environment, so they feel comfortable asking questions and participating in their care.
In my spare time, I enjoy being outdoors — exploring state parks, camping, visiting the beach and boating. I try to spend as much time as possible with my family and dogs.
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American Academy of Audiology
- Certified Hearing Instrument Dispenser
- American Board of Audiology (ABA)
- Audiology Practice Standards Organization (APSO)
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology (MMA)
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Cochlear implants