Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
Having lived and studied on both coasts and overseas, my core mission is to provide the highest level of patient care alongside our world-renowned Mayo Clinic team. It’s my humble approach to provide each patient with a listening, trustworthy and dependable relationship.
I enjoy the outdoors — kayaking, snowboarding and dog-friendly patios. I love new travel experiences, but I’m always grateful to spend time at home with family and friends.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Biomedical Sciences and Chemistry, University of Wisconsin–River Falls
- Master’s degree, Physician Assistant Studies, New York Institute of Technology in Old Westbury
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
- Community and rural health/education
- Critical care
- Disaster medicine