Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
In the CommunityLocal physician couple saves passenger’s life: A mile-high medical taleNovember 27, 2017
Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
It's an honor for me to take care of children as a pediatrician. I believe that staying up to date on current diagnostic and treatment strategies is key for providing excellent care.
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, gardening and spending time with my family.
Dr. Mangat and her husband, Gagandeep Singh, M.D., were flying to a conference when a passenger experienced cardiac arrest. The couple put their training to use, performing CPR in the narrow aisle of the plane. Their actions awarded them the 2018 Health Care Heroes Award from the American Red Cross of Northwest Wisconsin:
Training & Credentials
- Government Medical College, Chandigarh, India
- Pediatrics, Hurley Children’s Hospital/Michigan State University, Flint, MI
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Basic Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- State Medical Society of Wisconsin
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Adolescent health
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn care