Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
North Mankato, MN
Northridge Clinic1695 Lor Ray Drive, North Mankato, MN 56003
I have a passion for working with children because treating children with mental illness at an early stage can have significant impact for the child's future.
I believe that understanding the biological, psychological and social characteristics of a patient and their family is crucial to providing mental health care for children and adolescents.
I'm an avid sports fan and when I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, traveling and enjoying the outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- J.J.M. Medical College, India
- General Psychiatry, Wayne State University, Michigan
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Wayne State University, Michigan
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- General Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Society of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders (depression, bipolar disorders)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic disorders