Locations & Services
Pregnancy and birth is an incredible journey and can often be a life changing event. It is extremely rewarding for me to be a part of this process. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families. Goal setting and informed decision making are important parts of a trusting patient provider relationship. I like to be able to partner with patients to help them realize their goals so that they can have rewarding and enriching pregnancies, births, and lives.
My husband and I are excited to be back in the area. We raised our children in Ellsworth, WI and coming to Red Wing has been like coming home. When not catching babies, I enjoy reading, traveling, hiking, kayaking and spending time with family.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bethel University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Master of Science in Nurse-Midwifery, Bethel University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- American Midwifery Certification Board
- American College of Nurse Midwives
- Normalizing pregnancy and birth
- Labor support
- Family planning and contraceptive management
- Integrative health
- Women’s health