Locations & Services
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
The focus of my practice is to teach you and your child evidence-based strategies to decrease problem behavior and promote healthy growth, development and prosocial behavior. The care and treatment I provide is collaborative, data-based and individualized to meet your child's needs, as well as the entire family's needs.
The ultimate goal is to work with you to develop an effective, feasible plan that can be independently implemented at home so that my services are no longer needed.
On a personal note, I am the mother of two young children. I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and skiing, and I love to travel. I developed a special interest in visiting Spanish-speaking countries after spending a year working at a clinic for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in Barcelona, Spain.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Philosophy, School Psychology Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Pre-doctoral training in behavioral psychology, Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Maryland
- Pediatrics, Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Maryland
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA-D), certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
Behavioral and cognitive-behavioral treatment services for children with:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities
- Feeding disorders
- Noncompliance, tantrums, disruptive or aggressive behavior
- School-related social-emotional and behavioral concerns