Locations & Services
Patients who come and see me will find a team based approach where we meet patients where they are to start a journey toward health and chronic disease management. With a good dose of humor, care plans are individualized to each patient’s best interests. Wound patients will find a dedicated team practicing cutting edge medicine in a location close to home.
I am married to Matt, have two awesome teenagers and 8 chickens. I enjoy gardening, chicken raising (only for eggs=), canning vegetables and meat, cooking, reading, watching high school sports and eating Mexican food! I love my job and my partners and living in Waseca.
Training & Credentials
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, Iowa
- Mercy Family Medicine Residency, Iowa
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP)
- General adolescent and adult medicine
- Acute and chronic wound care: burns, bites, trauma, diabetic foot ulcers, venous and arterial leg ulcers, amputations