COVID-19 vaccinations will be offered beginning Tuesday, July 6, and testing will be offered beginning July 20 at these clinic locations in Southwest Minnesota:
- Belle Plaine, 700 W. Prairie St.
- Janesville, 312 N. Main St.
- Le Sueur, 625 S. Fourth St.
- Montgomery, 501 Fourth St. NW.
- New Prague, 301 Second St. NE.
- St. James, 1101 Moulton and Parsons Drive.
- St. Peter, 1900 N. Sunrise Drive, Suite 200.
- Waseca, 501 N. State St.
- Waterville, 212 E. Lake St.
Appointments for COVID-19 testing and vaccinations can be made through Patient Online Services, Mayo Clinic Health System's patient portal. Appointments also can be made by calling 507-594-2100 or contacting your local clinic.
Mayo Clinic Health System consists of clinics, hospitals and other facilities that serve the health care needs of people in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. The community-based providers, paired with the resources and expertise of Mayo Clinic, enable patients in the region to receive highest-quality physical and virtual health care close to home.
Press ContactAmanda Dyslin