EAU CLAIRE, Wis. ― Join Mayo Clinic Health System experts for a virtual community forum via Zoom on Thursday, Aug. 26, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., to learn the truth about vaccine misinformation. This free event will be followed by a Q&A session that will cover questions submitted by the public.
Mayo Clinic Health System leaders will be joined by these experts from Mayo Clinic Health System's Northwest Wisconsin Region:
- Muhanad Mohamed, M.B.B.S., M.D., chair of the Division of Infectious Diseases
- Maggie Peinovich, senior manager of Pharmacy
- Adela Taylor, M.D., Allergy and Immunology
- Jodi Wiechmann, nurse administrator
- Blenda Yun, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Adel Zurob, M.D., medical director of Critical Care
There is no charge to participate in the forum. Register in advance.
# # #
Press ContactDan Lea