EAU CLAIRE, Wis. –– What’s in a name? Ask Madeline, Brynlee and Hadley. Or Henry, Brooks and Jack. Those names topped the lists of babies born at Mayo Clinic Health System locations in Northwest Wisconsin as of Dec. 11, 2020.
Read about babies born and popular names:
- In Barron, the busiest month was October with 18 births. A total of 103 babies were born, including:
- 48 girls — Amelia, Naomi, Ophelia (2 each)
- 55 boys — Henry, Jackson, Liam, Mason (2 each)
- In Eau Claire, the busiest month was May with 104 births. A total of 977 babies were born, including:
- 472 girls — Madeline (8); Brynlee, Ellie, Hadley, Natalie, Nora (7 each); Charlotte, Everly (6 each); Addison, Nova, Olivia (5 each)
- 505 boys — Henry (8); Brooks, Jack, Owen (7 each); Asher, Leo, Theodore, William (6 each); Hudson, Jaxon, Levi, Liam (5 each)
- In Menomonie, the busiest month was September with 28 births. A total of 205 babies were born, including:
- 98 girls — Evelyn, Nora (4 each); Adalyn (3); Harmony, Neveah (2 each)
- 107 boys — Jackson, Levi (4 each); Alexander, Easton (3 each); Avery, Landon, Lincoln, Silas, Steven, William (2 each)
Specific spellings may vary. Several names tied in popularity.
# # #
Press ContactDan Lea