Speaking of HealthFostering resiliency in childrenJune 16, 2022
Speaking of HealthHow to create happinessJune 15, 2022
Speaking of HealthWhen temps rise, remember these heatstroke prevention tipsJune 14, 2022
When you are experiencing a personal or family crisis, financial concerns or have emotional or medical needs, we’re here to help you. Our social workers provide expert services for a variety of situations and guide you to the right community resources.
Our social workers provide the following services:
- Advance directives
- Community presentations
- Consultations on child and vulnerable adult abuse and neglect reports or suspicions
- Crisis intervention
- Education on mental health, mandated reporting and available resources
- Financial resource assistance
- Hospital discharge arrangements
- Mental health concerns
- Referrals to community agencies
- Support group facilitation
Call us at the number below and ask to speak to a social worker.