Patients & Visitors
Patient StoriesPatient finds online scheduling 'easy peasy'June 23, 2021
Patient StoriesScheduling a mammogram through Patient Online ServicesMay 05, 2021
Speaking of HealthHow to create happinessApril 26, 2021
Speaking of HealthPlan ahead to make the most of your health care visitApril 16, 2021
Speaking of HealthFAQ: Your care teamJanuary 27, 2021
- Regular clinic hours, appointments are welcome:
- Monday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Call the clinic at 608-326-0808 for same-day appointment availability.
We are tobacco-free
Smoking and the use of tobacco products is not allowed in any building or anywhere on our grounds. By being tobacco-free, we further our mission to provide a healthy, safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff. Learn more about our Tobacco Treatment services if you or a loved one are interesting in quitting tobacco use.
- Advance care planning — for when you are unable to express your own care preferences
- Language assistance — expert help when English is not your primary language
- Organ donation — collaborating to give new opportunities to those in need
- Patient representative — whom to contact with questions and concerns about your care
- Records and registration — important forms required to manage your health information
- Patient rights and responsibilities — understanding the roles of patient and provider
- Social services — assistance to access services beyond medical care
- Spiritual care — assisting all faiths with important issues and decisions at crucial times
Mayo Clinic Health System — Franciscan Healthcare is accredited by The Joint Commission, a national accreditation organization for hospitals which conducts on-site reviews at three-year intervals.
The Joint Commission evaluates and accredits health care organizations and programs in the U.S. The Joint Commission standards set performance expectations that affect the safety and quality of patient care. Its accreditation process evaluates an organization's compliance with these standards and other accreditation requirements.
See the accreditation report for Mayo Clinic Health System — Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse.
You may also contact The Joint Commission for patient safety concerns, or you can write to:
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Many individual departments and programs also maintain accreditation through their respective, state, regional and national associations. Please visit our department sites for information on their specific accreditation.
Many physicians and staff members of Mayo Clinic Health System — Franciscan Healthcare also have achieved individual recognition by their professional peers. Please visit their individual profile pages for listings of certifications, registrations and accreditation.