Patients & Visitors
- About Your Hospital Stay
- Advance Care Planning
- Chaplain Services
- Comments and Concerns
- Gift Shop
- Medical Records
- New Patients
- Partners in Care
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Safety
- Prescription Refills
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Create an Online Account
Patient Online Services by Mayo Clinic Health System is a secure and convenient way to access your health information and connect with your health care team. If you have an internet connection (desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone), you have access to your medical information and your care team.
Whether you connect via the web or the Mayo Clinic Patient App, you will have access to your test results, upcoming appointments, select diagnostic reports and notes from clinic visits and hospitalizations. Patient Online Services also allows you to securely send and receive messages from your care team.
Visit Patient Online Services or download the Mayo Clinic Patient App (available for Android, Apple or Amazon devices) to get started.
Important points with Patient Online Services:
- Enrollment/registration is required. You will need your Mayo Clinic medical record number to sign up.
- Beginning at age 13, minors may have their own Patient Online Services account. To set up a minor account, the minor must visit a Mayo Clinic Health System location with a parent or guardian.
- If you are a parent, guardian, caregiver or have legal authority for health care decisions, you may request to view and manage information for your child or someone you care for.