- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulties)
- Gait and Balance Dysfunction
- Hand Therapy
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Home Safety Evaluations
- Pediatrics - Speech
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wellness Classes
- Women's Health and Incontinence
Orthotics makes fabrications of your personalized inserts for your heel and/or sole. The inserts provide support for your foot when you are standing by distributing pressure and realigning your foot joints.
- Initial evaluation (60 minutes)
- Your feet and lower extremity mechanics will be assessed.
- An analysis of your postural alignment will be made.
- You will be educated about stretches and exercises.
- A plaster cast will be taken of your foot and sent to the podiatric lab.
- Your custom orthotics will be created.
- Stretches and exercises will be suggested to you by the therapist.
- Most insurance companies cover this initial evaluation. Personal cost for orthotics is $80.
- Formation of plaster foot mold
- Orthotic fitting
- Your orthotics will be fitted to your shoes.
- You will receive education regarding appropriate use and care of your orthotics.
- Your postural alignment with orthotics will be reassessed.
- You will evaluate the comfort and fit of your orthotics.
- Any changes or adjustments can be scheduled at a later date if needed.
Who uses these services?
- Adults and children with malalignment originating from feet
- Hip, back, ankle, and knee pain patients
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patients whose jobs require extended periods of standing/walking
- Pes planus (flat feet) patients
- Arthritis and degenerative joint diseases patients