Light up a life.
Season of Light in La Crosse
Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary is celebrating the Season of Light. Our Tree of Light will be displayed in the hospital's main lobby, and a special Tree of Hope will stand in the lower level of the Cancer and Surgery Center in La Crosse.
Each light purchased will signify a donation to the Auxiliary to fund needy patient accounts at Mayo Clinic Health System.
Gifts may be purchased — one name per light — in the name of those you wish to remember at this meaningful time of year:
- To honor or memorialize living or deceased family members, friends and neighbors
- As a gesture of friendship
- As a gift for the person who has everything
- As a thank you
Lights to purchase:
- Illuminate the Tree of Light — $10 each
- Illuminate the Tree of Hope — $10 each
- Trim the Tree, in honor of a family — $25 each
Let your love for your family shine brightly.
- Angel Tree Topper — $50 each
Symbolize, commemorate or celebrate your loved one in an extraordinary way.
Submit your light requests online and pay with a credit card. The online form allows you to request up to five Tree of Light or Tree of Hope lights, as well as three Trim the Tree and two Angel Tree Topper options.
You also may submit your request using the paper order form and pay with a check.