Need to make an appointment?
Your injured workers receive comprehensive work injury treatment and care management services from our health care professionals in Occupational Medicine in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Workers' compensation-specific medical management is the single most effective way to produce best outcomes for workplace injuries. Our experts have the specialized experience you need and serve as a liaison between you, other health care professionals and your insurance carrier. This includes keeping you fully informed with timely communication on return-to-work options.
Workers' compensation management provides:
- Accurate assessments, including functional capacity evaluations for specific job demands to minimize productivity loss
- Blood-borne pathogen exposure testing, counseling and treatment
- Care coordination and communication with you and qualified rehabilitation consultants
- Case coordination
- Clear, consistent injury report forms
- Clear direction on transitions from temporary, alternative-duty status to full-duty status for a faster, more predictable return-to-work process
- Communication on the care of your injured worker
- Complete compliance documentation
- Coordination with other Mayo Clinic Health System health care professionals
- Direct care by occupational medicine specialists knowledgeable in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin workers' compensation
- Fitness for duty testing
- Follow-up care
- Impairment ratings and permanent partial disability as applicable
- Initial injury treatment
- Laceration repair and minor burn treatment
- On-site ergonomic assessments/training with the injured worker at the worksite
- Return-to-work testing
- Same-day access, including walk-ins, so emergency room visits can be avoided
- Work restrictions and return-to-work plans
Call to get started with a consultation to determine how Occupational Medicine can meet your workers' compensation needs.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.