Patients & Visitors
- Accessibility to Services
- Advance Care Planning
- Chaperone Policy
- Comments and Concerns
- Community Resources
- Convenient Care Options
- DAISY Award Nomination
- Did We Fail to Meet Your Expectations?
- Medicare Patients
- Medical Forms
- New Patients
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Same-day Care Options
Patient Online Services
Patient Online Services is a secure and convenient way to access your health information and connect with your health care team, whether you're seen only in Glenwood City or at other Mayo Clinic locations, too. If you have an internet connection (desktop computer, tablet or smartphone), you have access to your medical information and care team.
Whether you connect via the web or the Mayo Clinic Patient App, you will have access to your test results, upcoming appointments, select diagnostic reports and notes from clinic visits and hospitalizations. Patient Online Services also allows you to securely send and receive messages from your care team.
Visit Patient Online Services, or download the Mayo Clinic Patient App (available for Android, Apple or Amazon devices) to get started.
Important points with Patient Online Services:
- Enrollment/registration is required. You will need your Mayo Clinic medical record number to create an account.
- Beginning at age 13, minors may have their own Patient Online Services account. To set up a minor account, the minor must visit a Mayo Clinic Health System location with a parent or guardian.
- If you are a parent, guardian, caregiver or have legal authority for health care decisions, you may request access to view and manage information for your child or someone you care for.
Call 1-877-858-0398 (toll-free) if you need assistance with Patient Online Services.