To make your office visit as convenient, efficient and helpful as possible, we offer the following tips:
New patients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time to register.
Please bring the following items with you:
• Insurance and/or Medicare or Medical Assistance ID cards
• Co-payments required by your insurance
• A list of medications you are taking
• Your general medical history including past illnesses, known allergies, past hospitalizations, etc.
• Your family medical history
• A thorough, concise explanation of your current health concern, including detail such as when and where the problem arose and what makes it better or worse
• Questions you wish to ask your physician or nurse. Writing down questions in advance may sometimes be helpful.
Additional tips for a successful clinic visit:
• Please check in at the front desk when you enter the clinic. It's a good idea to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
• Please let the receptionist know of any changes in address, telephone number, insurance coverage, marital status, etc. that might have occurred since your last visit.
• If the physician or nurse asks to see you at a later date for a follow-up visit, lab work or a specialty consult, please make arrangements for the visit at the return appointment desk before you leave.