Need to make an appointment?
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Physicals are performed according to current regulations. Each patient is given a complete physical, written results and DOT medical certification card.
- Disability exams
- These exams are at the request of different parties to investigate the patient’s physical abilities.
- Fitness-for-duty exams
- This exam is provided by our physicians upon request from the employer. The exam is customized to the employer’s request and designed to answer questions from the employer and/or whether the employee can safely perform the essential job functions with or without accommodation.
- Independent medical exams
- This exam is provided by our physicians upon request from employers and other agencies. The exam is customized to meet the specific requests of the customer.
- Pre-placement physicals
- This exam provides a baseline measurement of the health and physical ability of an individual. Pre-placement physicals can be customized to meet the company's specific job requirements.
- Return-to-work exams
- This exam is used to determine an employee's ability to perform their current job after an injury or illness.
- Surveillance exams
- Exams are performed to meet OSHA regulations for respirator use (including lead, asbestos and hazardous materials) and industrial audiograms for hearing conservation programs.
- Other exams
- Additional exams are available in Eau Claire, Menomonie and Rice Lake.