Patients & Visitors
- Accessibility to Services
- Advance Care Planning
- Community Resources
- Chaperone Policy
- Comments and Concerns
- DAISY Award Nomination
- Did We Fail to Meet Your Expectations?
- Interpreter Services and Communication Assistance
- Medical Forms
- New Patients
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Safety
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Same-day Care Options
- Spiritual Care
- Support Person Program
- Visitors Guide
- Wellness Resources
When it's time to get your prescription refilled, consider these tips:
When you have seven to 10 days of medication left:
- Call your pharmacy to check on remaining refills.
If you have no remaining refills at your pharmacy:
- Have the pharmacist contact your health care provider's office to see if your medication can be refilled. You may need an appointment before the medication can be reviewed.
- Contact your health care team online through Patient Online Services.
- Allow at least three days to process your refill request.
- Always bring your medications, vitamins and herbal supplements to each office visit.
- Speak with your provider about refills at the time of your office visit to plan for upcoming needs.
At the pharmacy:
- Always double check your prescription for accuracy before you leave the pharmacy.
- Remember the brand names may change, but the generic medication and dose should always match your previous prescription.
- Certain medications used for pain, anxiety or ADHD require a written prescription. Contact the clinic to coordinate prescription pickup. We request a photo ID to pick up these prescriptions. Allow at least three full business days to fulfill your request.