Patients & Visitors
- Accessibility to Services
- Advance Care Planning
- Community Resources
- Chaperone Policy
- Comments and Concerns
- DAISY Award Nomination
- Did We Fail to Meet Your Expectations?
- Interpreter Services and Communication Assistance
- Medical Forms
- New Patients
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Safety
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Same-day Care Options
- Spiritual Care
- Support Person Program
- Visitors Guide
- Wellness Resources
New Patient Assistance
We can help you select a provider in Eau Claire who will best meet your health care needs. For assistance, call our Primary Care Provider Referral Line at 1-866-711-2702 (toll-free). When you call, you’ll talk about your preferences, the kind of care you want and the providers’ availability and locations.
Providing you with timely access to care is a top priority. Our new patient on-boarding process provides an opportunity to introduce you to our team-based care concept, triage your medical needs, explain appropriate alternative care options and provide the best access to services.
New patient onboarding focuses on:
- Welcoming and orienting new patients.
- Helping new patients select an appropriate primary care provider.
- Obtaining previous health records from providers outside the system.
- Obtaining health updates, including medical and family history, medications and allergies.
- Triaging medical needs, and coordinating future provider appointments.
- Activating a Patient Online Services account.
- Educating about convenient care options, including Express Care Online, Mayo Clinic App and Nurse Line.
- Providing free health tools and resources to keep you healthy.
Call your local clinic to schedule a new-patient appointment.