Is there a baby in your future?
If you have a health issue that you feel may be urgent, please call us for an appointment. Even if your regular provider isn’t available, someone else on our team is happy to meet with you.
Following are some resources that address common questions and concerns we hear. Come back regularly to see new topics and information.
- I had a blood test eight years ago and now have been found to have herpes through a blood test. Is it possible that herpes can be dormant in your system for that time?
- If you have diarrhea, does that mean you’re starting to get your period or can be that mean you’re pregnant?
- I have been experiencing yellow discharge, itching, and a musky smell coming from my vagina. What could I possibly have? Vaginitis | Bacterial vaginosis | Yeast infection
- Is a midlife crisis real?
- I have tried several home treatments for painful sex, and nothing seems to work. What can I do?
- Why do I have bleeding after vaginal sex?
- I think I have vaginitis. How do I know for sure?
- Can probiotics really help my female health?
- What is the typical age for the beginning of menopause?
- I am 27 years old and have no sex drive. Help!
- Why do I have pelvic pain?
- What is up with my chronic pelvic pain?
- Why can't I have an orgasm?
- Do I have an STD?
- Sometimes I leak poop. What is going on?
- Choosing the right birth control
- Don’t let irregular vaginal bleeding affect your quality of life