Pregnancy Care Providers in Caledonia
Learn more about:
Michelle Rein, M.D. (SC)
The birth of a baby is an experience of unimagined joy and wonder. Because we know how special the birth of your baby is to you, how unique each family is, we want every birth to reflect your very personal preferences. With state-of-the-art technology and our own exceptional brand of caring, the providers and staff of Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare look forward to sharing one of the most joyous experiences in a lifetime...the birth of your baby.
Speak with your regular primary care provider or contact one of our specially-trained maternity counselors. They will be able to walk you through the choices available to you, such as:
- pregnancy and parenting classes
- the birthing experience itself
- how involved you'd like your family to be
- the type of pain management you'd like
- whether to breastfeed
When you think about the other choices you make in all aspects of your busy life, it only makes sense that you would want to be fully involved in helping to guide your extraordinary baby into the world.
Share Care (SC)
Some regional primary care providers participate in Share Care, a program developed to give you both continuity and choice in your health care provider. You’ll have the convenience of local appointments, followed by delivering your baby at the Family Birthplace in La Crosse.
- Prenatal care from your primary care provider at your local clinic.
- Scheduled visits with the providers in the OB/GYN Department who are part of the delivery team. The number and timing of visits is individualized.
- Your maternity counselor will help coordinate your care. Our shared medical record keeping makes this transition smooth and easy. After delivery, your care will be returned to your primary care provider.
For More Information:
- Speak to your local primary care provider
- Visit the Family Birthplace
- Contact a Maternity Counselor at 608-392-6235