Speaking of HealthWhat's that sound? A heart murmur can be innocent or seriousSeptember 28, 2023
Speaking of HealthHPV immunization: Who can benefit?September 27, 2023
Speaking of HealthThe rainbow of urine colors: What's typical, what's notSeptember 26, 2023
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.