Speaking of HealthWhat are 'natural' personal care products?June 15, 2021
Speaking of HealthNew option for earlier diagnosis, staging of pancreatic cancerJune 14, 2021
Featured TopicCOVID-19 and celebrations: Tips for gathering safelyJune 11, 2021
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.
For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, Mayo Clinic has strict masking policies in place. Anyone shown without a mask was either recorded prior to COVID-19 or recorded in a non-patient care area where social distancing and other safety protocols were followed.