Speaking of Health8 common sleep study questionsJanuary 25, 2022
Speaking of HealthScreenings, awareness help prevent cervical cancerJanuary 25, 2022
Featured TopicWhat to do after your COVID-19 testJanuary 24, 2022
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.
For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, Mayo Clinic has strict masking policies in place. Anyone shown without a mask was either recorded prior to COVID-19 or recorded in a non-patient care area where social distancing and other safety protocols were followed.