Offers quick, convenient care for common conditions.
Express Care Online
Mayo Clinic Express Care Online offers quick, convenient care for common conditions to patients ages 18 months through 75 years, unless otherwise noted.
To access Mayo Clinic Express Care Online, you need to be a Mayo Clinic or a Mayo Clinic Health System patient with a Patient Online Services account. If you don’t have a Patient Online Services account, sign up online. You also should be physically located in or a resident of Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin.
This video shows how patients use Mayo Clinic Express Care Online:
How to access Express Care Online
- Log in to your Patient Online Services account through the Mayo Clinic Health System website or the Mayo Clinic App.
- Click on the "Get Care Now" button.
- Answer the diagnostic questionnaire for your condition.
Treatable conditions include:
- Athlete's foot
- Bladder infections (females only, ages 12–75)
- Cold sores
- Insect bites
- Mastitis (breast infection)
- Oral contraceptives (new prescriptions only, females ages 18–34 years)
- Perioral dermatitis (rash around mouth)
- Pertussis exposure without cough
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Poison ivy
- Seasonal allergies
- Smoking cessation (age 18+)
- Tick exposure
- Vaginal yeast infection (females ages 18–65 years)
8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Mayo Clinic Express Care Online is accessible 24/7 year-round. Questionnaires submitted during the listed business hours will offer a response within one hour, and submission after business hours will offer a response by 9 a.m. the next day.
The cost of using Mayo Clinic Express Care Online is $59. Check with your insurance company for cost coverage. If Mayo Clinic Express Care Online cannot treat your health concern and you are advised to see your provider, the charge will be waived.