Donations for COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
Organizations and individuals wishing to donate supplies should complete a donation form.
Inquiries regarding how to donate, food or other support to staff can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloth Face Coverings Donation Hours and Locations
In Southeast Minnesota, donations of homemade sewn cloth face coverings are being collected from 10 a.m.–12 p.m., Monday–Friday, in collection boxes outside the main entrances of the following locations:
- Albert Lea — 404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
- Austin — 1000 First Drive NW, Austin, MN 55912
- Cannon Falls — 32021 County Road 24 Blvd., Cannon Falls, MN 55009
- Lake City — 500 W. Grant St., Lake City, MN 55041
- Red Wing — 701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
- Owatonna — donate at Allina Hospital/Emergency Department entrance, 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna, MN 55060
- Faribault — donate at District One Hospital, 200 State Ave, Faribault, MN 55021
Please do not come into the medical center. You can let us know if you plan to or have donated masks by completing this form.