Date and Time
10/06/2022 12-1 p.m.
This virtual series on Zoom is for adults to explore grief as a natural process, allowing participants to learn about the grief process and connect with others who are grieving the death of a loved one.
- Common reactions to grief
- Remembering special memories
- Healthy ways of coping
- Adjusting to new roles in life
- Defining what normal means again
- Keeping or changing traditions
- Finding hope
Attend all sessions in one of these series:
- Sept. 8–29 (four-week series)
- Oct. 6–27 and Nov. 3–10 (six-week series)
After registering, you'll receive a Zoom link.