Next Class: 07/14/2020
Prenatal & Parenting: Pregnancy Education: Red Wing - July 2020
Red Wing, MNMayo Clinic Health System
Classroom – 3rd Floor
701 Hewitt Blvd.
Classes are held the second Tuesday of every other month from 6 to 8 p.m.
- January 14
- March 10
- May 12
- July 14
- September 8
- November 10
First time parents are recommended to attend this class early in your pregnancy prior to the Labor and Birth classes.
- The importance of good prenatal care and its influences on both mother and child
- Physical and emotional changes experienced by expectant parents
- Physical activity during pregnancy: exercise, relaxation, work, proper body mechanics
- Changes in lifestyle: nutrition, smoking, drugs, alcohol
- The baby’s development: fetal development
- Discomforts of pregnancy: causes and possible remedies
- Warning signs: how to recognize them and what to do
If there is inclement weather, cancellations will be announced on KCUE, the local radio station, or you can call Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing at 651-267-5000.