Next Class: 03/19/2020
Fitness & Weight Management: Mayo Clinic Diet Program
La Crosse, Wisc.
Lang Conference Room
La Crosse Hospital Building
The class meets every Thursday from March 19 to June 4, 2020.
Weigh In: 4:45 to 5 p.m.
Class Time: 5 to 6:15 p.m.
Cost— $199 or $249 (see registration form for details)
The Mayo Clinic Diet Program is:
- Based on the New York Times bestseller, The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight
- A 12-week class providing information on weight loss, nutrition, physical activity, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Facilitated by a registered dietitian with an exercise physiologist and psychology counselor (PhD) as guest speakers.
- Presented in a group setting to promote an environment of sharing and support
Participants also receive:
- The Mayo Clinic Diet Journal ($16.95 value)
- The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight. Hardcover book. ($27.95 value)
- Pre-program and post-program biometric screening which includes a detailed body composition analysis ($50 value)
- Individual 30-minute session with dietitian ($50 value)