Next Class: 11/05/2020
Prenatal & Parenting: Labor and Birth: Red Wing - November 2020
Red Wing, MNMayo Clinic Health System
Classroom – 3rd Floor
701 Hewitt Blvd.
11/05/2020November 5, 12 & 19
This class is recommended for you to attend in your seventh or eighth month of pregnancy. Classes held the first three Thursdays of every other month from 6 to 8 p.m., as well as a Saturday option from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- How labor begins and progresses
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for use during labor and delivery
- Importance of support person during labor and delivery
- Birth films—normal vaginal delivery
- Tour of OB department
- Options for pain relief: comfort measures, positioning and medications
If there is inclement weather, cancellations will be announced on KCUE, the local radio station, or you can call Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing at 651-267-5000.