Next Class: 07/20/2020
Community Education: Chronic Kidney Disease Introduction Class
Eau Claire, WI
Mayo Clinic Health System
1221 Whipple St.
Nephrology Conference Room
07/20/2020Thursdays, 9-10 a.m.
Mondays, 2-3 p.m.
The schedule for this offering is flexible due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please call the registration/information number listed to determine when this offering meets next. It is safe to come to Mayo Clinic Health System.
This class is offered on the third Monday from 2-3 p.m. and fourth Thursday from 9-10 a.m. of each month. Get detailed answers to these questions:
- What is hemodialysis? How is it done?
- What is peritoneal dialysis? How is it done?
- Should I consider a kidney transplant?
- What is supportive care?
- What things are most important when considering treatment options?
- How can my family and I cope with kidney disease?
- Are there dietary changes I need to make?
Call to register prior to each class. Free parking is available in the ramp at the corner of Fulton and Whipple streets.