Next Class: 04/21/2020
Community Education: Chronic Kidney Disease Introduction Class: CANCELLED through April 30
Eau Claire, WI
Mayo Clinic Health System
1221 Whipple St.
Nephrology Conference Room
04/21/2020Thursdays, 9-10 a.m.
Mondays, 2-3 p.m.
Cancelled through April 30
This cancellation is in line with precautions advised by the Centers for Disease Control to limit possible transmission of COVID 19, and to keep our campuses safe for our patients and staff. It is safe to come to Mayo Clinic Health System.
This class is offered on the third Monday from 2-3 p.m. and fourth Thursday from 9-10 a.m. of each month. Get detailed answers to these questions:
- What is hemodialysis? How is it done?
- What is peritoneal dialysis? How is it done?
- Should I consider a kidney transplant?
- What is supportive care?
- What things are most important when considering treatment options?
- How can my family and I cope with kidney disease?
- Are there dietary changes I need to make?
Call to register prior to each class. Free parking is available in the ramp at the corner of Fulton and Whipple streets.