Austin, MN Virtual
Family Birth Center
Date and Time
This two-day class is designed for women in their sixth or seventh month of pregnancy. Topics include:
- Maternal/fetal aspects of the third trimester
- Labor and delivery
- Relaxation skills
- Breathing techniques
- Cesarean birth
- The “normal” newborn
- Postpartum adjustments
- Car seat information
- Tour of Family Birth Center
- Jan. 24 and 25, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- March 21 and 22, 5 to 9 p.m.
- May 9 and 10, 5 to 9 p.m.
- July 19 and 20, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sept. 12 and 13, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Nov. 9 and 10, 5 to 9 p.m.
Register for your preferred date to take the class using the "Register" link. You will not receive an automatic confirmation email upon registration. You will receive a confirmation email with class details and a Zoom link within a week of the class date.
If class is canceled, we will make every attempt to reach you by phone or email. We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet minimum size requirements. Alternative classes will be offered whenever possible. You also may call to ask about class status:
- Family Birth Center: 507-434-1380
This class is open to current Mayo Clinic Health System OB-GYN patients. It is ideal to attend a class from the location you plan to deliver so you will be prepared with local birth center processes. If you are not a Mayo Clinic Health System OB patient, view Mayo Clinic prenatal class offerings.