Albert Lea, MN In person
Freeborn County Government Center
411 S. Broadway Ave.
Date and Time
This two-day class is designed for women in their sixth or seventh month of pregnancy. Topics include:
- Maternal/fetal aspects of the third trimester
- Labor and delivery
- Relaxation skills
- Breathing techniques
- Cesarean birth
- The “normal” newborn
- Postpartum adjustments
- Car seat information
- Tour of Family Birth Center
- May 2 and 9, 5 to 8:30 p.m.
- July 6 and 13, 5 to 8:30 p.m.
- Sept. 7 and 14, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Nov. 7 and 14, 5 to 8:30 p.m.
If class is canceled, we will make every attempt to reach you by phone or email. We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet minimum size requirements. Alternative classes will be offered whenever possible. You also may call to ask about class status:
- Freeborn County Public Health: 507-377-5100
This class is open to current Mayo Clinic Health System OB-GYN patients. It is ideal to attend a class from the location you plan to deliver so you will be prepared with local birth center processes. If you are not a Mayo Clinic Health System OB patient, view Mayo Clinic prenatal class offerings.