Next Class: 03/17/2020
Prenatal & Parenting: Baby Care & Nutrition: Red Wing - March 2020
Red Wing, MNMayo Clinic Health System
Classroom – 3rd Floor
701 Hewitt Blvd.
03/17/2020March 17 & 24, 2020
This class is recommended to take in your sixth or seventh month of pregnancy.
Classes are held the third (Baby Care) and fourth (Baby Nutrition) Tuesday of every other month from 6 to 8:30 p.m., as well as a Saturday option from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Infant nutrition: the first year of life – breastfeeding
- How feeding decisions impact your baby’s development and health
- Normal characteristics of the newborn
- Care of your baby: includes baby bath demonstration
- Infant safety
- Family adjustments to the new baby
- Car seat safety
- Physical development
- Couplet care
If there is inclement weather, cancellations will be announced on KCUE, the local radio station, or you can call Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing at 651-267-5000.